Tailor-made for your needs: our bag filling machines
This is the best way to meet your packaging requirements
The packaging of your products, whether grained or granulated or similarly structured, must meet many demands: It must be clean, compact, accurate in weight and easy to store - and above all, it must provide optimum protection for your product.
It should also arouse your customers' curiosity, encourage them to buy and enable easy handling. At the same time, you must not lose sight of your costs. And the call for environmentally friendly and recyclable packaging materials is louder than ever.
- Highest productivity, flexibility and availability thanks to our modern machine technology, which is wear-resistant and low-maintenance
- Clean and weight-accurate product processing thanks to our product-specific dosing and our precision net weigher
- Optimum product and moisture protection for long storage times thanks to dense and stable form-fill-seal (FFS) and big bags
- Low costs due to a clean packaging environment, low cleaning effort and optimised intelligent maintenance
- Reduced waste through intuitive and self-explanatory operator guidance and optimum data networking from the original product to the ready-for-transport full-bag pallet in the high-bay warehouse
High product protection, improved shelf life, attractive bag shapes - these are all fundamental requirements that you and your customers have for modern packaging. In addition, for smooth and economical packaging operations, you need machine solutions that are easy and intuitive to operate.
When it comes to granule filling into form-fill-seal (FFS) bags, you can rely on our TOPAS SF, INTEGRA ISF or FFS 600 form-fill-seal (FFS) systems, which serve you all these plus points on a silver platter while not ignoring the increasingly important aspect of sustainability, e.g. through the use of energy-saving motors or the processing of PE films with high recycled content.
- Good product protection, good storability and attractive marketing due to tightly welded and compact PE bags
- Sustainability through minimised packaging material requirements, use of films with a high recycled content or composite materials
- A space-saving, top performing and reliable machine design
- Simple operation and maintenance thanks to clear and intuitive user guidance
- High operator friendliness due to a clean packaging environment, good machine accessibility and low noise level
- High flexibility due to a mobile machine design and easy changeover to other products and film types
More productive, more reliable, more user-friendly - these are the highlights of our latest TOPAS SF. It is not only the most modern, but also the fastest machine currently available on the market for the high-performance filling of granules into form-fill-seal (FFS) bags, with far more than 2,600 bags/h in real production operation.
However, do you really need a high-performance system for your packaging operation? Or does the INTEGRA FFS 600 perhaps fit to your application much better? It is suitable for multiple applications and achieves hourly outputs of up to 550 bags.
With more than 1,000 systems in operation every day, the TOPAS SF is the epitome of modern and economical bagging of granules in PE film bags. It is one of our best-selling packaging machines and scores points in its new resource-saving design with absolute performance capability and reliability. No other system comes close to the speed and efficiency of our TOPAS SF.
- Easy processing of a wide range of products thanks to the self-adjusting scale
- High dust protection
- Simple operation, also via a mobile phone
- Efficient machine operation due to the adjustable operating pressure
- Low maintenance and more sustainability through use of improved durable components
- Simple maintenance due to good accessibility
- A modular construction
- A stationary or mobile version
The INTEGRA packaging machines are stationary, completely enclosed Plug 'n Pack systems. They fill everything from A - Z, regardless of whether it is plastic granule, fertiliser, salt or even sugar or pet food, for example . The INTEGRA ISF 1 is our packaging solution for tubular film bags.
The system components are integrated in a dust-tight machine housing. Thanks to our modular design, we can flexibly expand the INTEGRA ISF 1 to achieve outputs of up to 2,200 sacks/h.
- Safe bag handling due to low-maintenance grippers
- Good accessibility
- Automatic optimisation of machine performance through intelligent production monitoring
- Simple operation and maintenance through clear operator guidance via the interactive touch panel for parameter display as 3D graphics and in video form
- Continuous operating data storage for automatic maintenance instructions
- A low noise level due to intelligent pneumatic cylinder ventilation
- Modular expandability for up to 2,200 bags/h
Our INTEGRA FFS 600 is a compact, completely enclosed packing machine for filling a wide variety of products from the chemical and food industries. It also works according to our proven Plug 'n Pack principle, so it only needs to be connected and adjusted for your product. The filling can already begin.
It is our versatile solution for PE tubular film bags, especially for extra thick film qualities, with and without aluminium lamination, and achieves hourly outputs of up to 550 bags.
|Products||microgranules, granules, pastilles, pellets, flakes|
|Type of bag||PE tubular film bags with and without aluminium lamination, in particular also particularly thick film materials|
|Filling weights||10 to 50 kg/bag|
|Capacity||up to 550 bags/h in combination with our net weigher and up to 300 bags/h in combination with a gross weigher|
- Low space requirements
- A reliable and low-maintenance machine design
- Good accessibility
- Automatic performance optimisation through intelligent production monitoring
- Simple operation and maintenance through clear operator guidance via the interactive touch panel, parameter display with the aid of 3D graphics and videos
- Continuous recording of production data for automatic maintenance instructions
- The bags are formed, filled and sealed inside the machine from a tubular film with or without a gusset.
- The bag formats can be easily and quickly adapted to the product to be filled.
- The machine is completely enclosed for optimum emission protection.
- You do not have to buy, store and fill pre-made bags.
Each filling process is accompanied by a weighing process. After all, what producer wants to give away product quantities? Or vice versa: Which end customer is satisfied with underweight bags? With all the accuracy, the packaging performance must not suffer, of course. To enable you to weigh your products quickly and accurately before filling or batch loading, we recommend our AVENTUS net weigher.
Our net weigher stands for absolute reliability, accuracy and is suitable in special design for high performance operations. Users who have known the net weigher for years from their daily packing operations appreciate its low maintenance requirements, robust design and compact size. In combination with different dosing systems, it can be used for a versatile product range.
For your absolute operational safety, we equip our net weigher with a self-locking system. This means: The bottom flaps of the net weigher remain closed in the event of a compressed air failure and the product remains in the weighing container.
For efficient cleaning, the net weigher is easily and quickly accessible via doors.
- Reliable product processing through product-specific metering units
- High weight accuracy due to precision load cells, servo technology and self-adjusting controls
- Stainless steel design of all parts in contact with the product for good protection against aggressive products and easy cleaning
- High user-friendliness due to an easily accessible and low-maintenance machine design
- Simple and intuitive user guidance
Are you not working in high performance mode? And yet, of course, you still want a weight-accurate and reliable product filling in manual operation?
Nothing is more obvious than to equip our net weigher with a filling spout. You can manually attach an open-mouth bag to this, which is then filled automatically.
At this moment, our net weigher becomes our ELEMENTRA EOF bagging machine. Try it out. With it, you will get to know completely new dimensions in the manual filling of prefabricated open-mouth bags.
Are you looking for a cost-effective alternative to conventional bags for transporting your free-flowing bulk materials?
Use big bags or octabins. They are safe, efficient, easy to store and environmentally friendly due to multiple use. We supply you with the right filling technology, our ELEMENTRA EGF.
The ELEMENTRA EGF fills free-flowing bulk materials of all kinds into large containers such as big bags or octabins. Its configuration is optimally adapted to your product so that you can fill salt tablets, for example, just as reliably as fertilisers. You can even make your ELEMENTRA EGF mobile with the aid of an air cushion or rollers.
- Optimum product filling thanks to our product-appropriate dosing systems
- Weight-accurate product processing through AVENTUS gross or net weighing
- Simple operation through intuitive operator guidance, an ergonomic machine design with good accessibility and reduced maintenance effort
- High flexibility due to the modular machine design up to a mobile version and easy retrofitting for automation
- Cost optimisation through high machine availability