How AVENTUS is handling the Covid-19 pandemic
The Corona virus is spreading worldwide: As an international company, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees and customers with extensive preventive measures. Our parent companies HAVER & BOECKER and WINDMÖLLER & HÖLSCHER created Corona Preventive Task Forces at the end of February 2020. We are an integral part of the Corona prevention teams thus being updated in a very fast and regular way. Based on this, we have taken a large number of precautionary measures ranging from digital meetings to avoiding travel to increased information about hygiene to keeping daily contact logs.
What does this mean for our customers?
You can contact us
We are open and operational. Part of our colleagues are working from their home offices. To enable face-to-face meetings without travel, we use modern chat and video conferencing tools.
With the increasing number of travel restrictions, we are offering remote service tools as a way to access the expertise of our service technicians. Our goal is to help keep your machines in production. We have increased our capacities accordingly. Installations and commissioning of new machines will be arranged in close cooperation with our respective customers.
Our service hotline numbers
HAVER & BOECKER: +49 2522 30-371
WINDMÖLLER & HÖLSCHER: +49 5481 14-3333
Delivery of spare parts
Supporting our customers' ability to remain in production is our top priority. Our spare parts department is prepared. Most of our original spare parts are available as inventory. Due to closed border and longer waiting times, in some cases we will coordinate with our customers to determine the quickest way for ordered parts to reach them.
Please find below an overview of our most important measures
- Travel has been limited to urgent business only.
- A travel history is required from all visitors.
- Participation in large events such as symposiums, annual meetings, etc. is not allowed.
- Cancellation of trade shows in risk areas or those with several participants and exhibitors from risk areas.
- Internal and external meetings conducted primarily via video conference.
- Daily contact log required from all AVENTUS employees.
- Communication about proper hygiene and availability of disinfectants.
- Temporary home office and voluntary self-quarantine rules in place for possible cases.
Keep healthy or get well again - and please do not hesitate to contact us for any support you might need.